We’d like to share an opportunity with ATDP’s low-income families that include prospective or current college students. The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation dedicated to advancing the education of exceptionally promising students who have financial need.
- Up to $40,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- 30-40 students selected per year
- Personal advising
- Applications due November 14, 2017
- Up to 85 $40,000 scholarships for community college transfer students
- Applications due October 24, 2017