ATDP unites teachers who love to teach with students who want to learn. We are in constant search of high-energy, passionate instructors, co-instructors, and instructional associates (IAs) for our summer courses. For summer 2023, several specific openings are still unfilled; please see below for the list of courses by program.
Interested candidates may apply through UC Berkeley’s recruitment portal, here: https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/JPF03619 (external candidates only)
If you are currently working or enrolled at UC Berkeley, please inquire at email@example.com directly.
Classes are in person at Washington School in Pt. Richmond except where noted.
In addition to Instructor positions, Instructional Associate (assistant) positions are also available.
- The Artists’ Studio (completed gr. 3 or 4)
- Digital Inventions (completed gr. 5)
- The Art of Persuasion (completed gr. 4 or 5; online)
On campus or online, as listed. In-person classes are held on the UC Berkeley campus. Online classes are held over Zoom.
- Public Speaking (in-person OR online)
- Fundamentals of Art (in-person preferred)
- Introduction to Programming – Solving Problems with Python (in-person OR online)
- Exploring Data Science with Python (online preferred)
- Programming in Java – AP Aligned (in-person OR online)
- Precalculus (online)
- Introduction to Neuroscience (in-person preferred)
- Cognitive Neuroscience (in-person preferred)