There’s still time to apply: about our extended deadlines
Last updated Mar 18, 2022
ATDP gladly accepts applications up until the extended deadline for each program. Our extended deadlines are:
- Secondary Division: May 27, 2022
- Elementary Division: June 2, 2022
We make placement decisions on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. There are two major considerations when applying for the extended deadline:
- Your application is subject to space availability.
Some of our most popular classes fill even before the Standard Deadline. Our online course listings show which class sections are closed and which are still accepting applications. Browse the Secondary Division catalog or the Elementary Division catalog for updates.
- We may be unable to consider your application for financial aid.
Requests for aid must have been submitted by the standard deadline. For the extended deadline, financial aid requests will be considered by exception only.
Tips for extended applicants:
- Make sure you carefully follow the application requirements and instructions. This helps us process your application faster and get it to its placement director sooner.
- Include afternoon classes in your choices. Our AM class sections have a general tendency to fill faster than the PM sections. If you can attend an afternoon class, this might increase your chances at getting placed in the course you want.
- Watch your email. If there are any issues with your application, ATDP will attempt to contact you through the email address you specified on your application form. Make sure your email client is not blocking messages from email@example.com.