ATDP gladly accepts applications completed after the postmark deadlines.
We make placement decisions on a continual basis until all spots are filled. There are two major considerations when applying after the deadline:
- Your application is subject to space availability.
Some of our most popular classes fill even before the new student postmark deadline. Our online course listings show which class sections are closed and which are still accepting applications. Browse the Secondary Division catalog or the Elementary Division catalog for updates.
- We are unable to consider your application for financial aid.
ATDP’s aid awards are based on the total number of families requesting support and the size of our financial aid fund. We cannot allocate awards fairly if these numbers change after the deadline.
Tips for late applicants:
- Send your application in its entirety, not in parts. This helps us process your application faster and get it to its placement director sooner.
- Include afternoon classes in your choices. Our AM class sections have a general tendency to fill faster than the PM sections. If you can attend an afternoon class, this might increase your chances at getting placed in the course you want.
- Watch your email. If there are any issues with your application, ATDP will attempt to contact you through the email address you specified on your application form. Make sure your email client is not blocking messages from email@example.com.