By registering on our website, you can submit application information quickly and easily. You can also check the status of your application at any time. Remember that submitting application information is only the first step of ATDP’s application process; you will still need to gather supporting materials and mail them to our office. Please review the application instructions before beginning the online application process.
- Step 1: Register for an account. You will need to log in to this website any time you wish to create, continue, or review your applications.
- Step 2: Visit My Account, click on “Applications,” and then “Create a New Application.” You can do this multiple times if there is more than one student in your household applying to ATDP.
- Step 3: Enter all required information completely and accurately. If you have used your account for the same applicant previously, once you specify the correct name and birthdate some of the application will be filled out for you. Double-check this information for accuracy and update as needed before submitting!
- Step 4: Review your information before submitting. If you are interested in applying for need-based financial aid, check the box before submitting. You will not be able to submit incomplete information.
- Step 5: You will need access to a printer to print out the Statement of Commitment. Ensure it is signed by both the parent and the student applicant. Include the signed Statement with your mailed materials. If you do not have immediate access to a printer, you can return to My Account later on a computer with printer access.
- Step 6: Gather the remaining items specified in the application instructions and mail them to ATDP to complete your application. We do not consider applications until they are complete.